Saturday 3 February 2018

IT'S ABOUT BLOGGING TIME AGAIN, AND HERE WE HAVE A NEW GUEST ARTIST FOR FEBRUARY TOO....

Ah yes - if you are on the CI website mailing list you will know that we have now released the brand new stamps that appeared firstly on Hochanda the other week and you will find them all here, on super special offer right now!  I'm so pleased to say that you are all loving them, so thank you so much for all the orders and lovely comments.  Also thank you for the comments on my last blog post, we love reading them.  Enjoy stamping with the new stamps and let us see your makes!  Here are a few teamie makes as a reminder of what's on offer...


A beauty by Sandra using the new daffodils CI-488, followed by another Sandra beauty with the partner Fritillaries...


I've been experimenting with this one myself today.  I love those pretty little delicate spring flowers.

Here is a very colourful beauty by Helen featuring the same stamp....


Love how Helen has used embossing folders around the edges of her card - so effective.  Here is another Helen creation, totally different...


I particularly love this one by Helen in sepia Winter Walkies CI-489....


And now one from clever new teamie Dora in the Netherlands, who has used three of the new stamps on the one make....


We have also released some new A4 background paper sheets, based on the tree theme and also themed around the little tree background book we used to sell that you all liked so much. Here is a simple card using one of the sheets and one of the tree images we have in stock...


As the blog title tonight suggests we also have a guest appearance now from a brand new guest artist for the month of February.  Drum roll please - it's a big welcome to Kate Currie.  I believe it's the first time Kate has been a guest artist so please congratulate her on her beautiful makes featuring here below.  I will sort out a 'button' for your blog Kate in recognition of your achievements....






I think my absolute favourite has got to be Kate's seaside plaque.  As you know I love the seaside - it makes me happy, and so does Kate's make.  You can almost hear the waves ............

That's all for tonight folks, have a lovely Sunday tomorrow, wherever you are and whatever you do! Keep dry and warm!

Back soon,
Jean x

11 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I’m loving these new stamps Jean and it’s wonderful to see all of the different and very beautiful samples by Helen and Dora too. It’s lovely to have Kate join us as our Guest Designer for February and what stunning makes. The seaside plaque is especially gorgeous and I love it’s depth and dimension, it’s fabulous. Well done Kate and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful makes. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Anne said...

What a great release, congratulations! The DT have wowed with some stunning makes, bravo one and all! I am looking forward to your tree tutorial, I have some CI stamps but freeze when I see the beautiful artwork created by others and I end up not using my stamps...a little guidance and push in the right direction is all I need! My birthday isn't too far off....CI wishlist is at the ready...!!! Thanks DT for your lovey inspiration!

Jannet said...

A really beautiful variety of gorgeous creations. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Such wonderful works!! Amazing and so inspiring! Welcome to Kate, her creations are just stunning and that seaside plaque looks breathtaking! Fabulous dimensions!

Pat said...

Beautiful and interesting creations here from the design team and congratulations to Kate for her inspirational pieces. I love the new stamps and look forward to seeing more wonderful designs using them Jean. x

Flo Langley said...

Yay! Huge congratulations Kate. Gorgeous creations as always. I love Kate's blog and so excited to see her projects on here. Looking forward to seeing more. Beautiful projects from the team. Fabulous post Jean. So many different and inspiring ideas.
Hugs Flo xx

cuilliesocks said...

What wonderful cards from the DT, as always beautifully designed and coloured. The new stamps are amazing and offers so many possibilities.
Honoured and delighted to see my work here and to be so warmly welcomed, thank you so much for your comments, you are all so kind, Kate x

Craftyfield said...

I love Helen's embossed background and Kate's plaque, so inspirational! And the new Winter Walkies stamp too...

MRS DUCK said...

Hi
Have popped along as my very good friend Kate has done a guest slot and what a wonderful selection of creations by everyone.
My special praise must go to my chum as she was so thrilled to be asked to guest and her projects are amazing....what a plaque!
Proud of you Mrs C!
Will be back having seen some of your lovely stamps and design team work.
Best wishes.
Ang x

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

Great samples Kate! Congratulations!!!!
Lovely cards from the DT too!!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie

Cocofolies said...

Oh, I'm very sorry, I can't remember seeing this post before...? or maybe I had not time to leave any comment. Anyway, sorry for Kate, as she is the first guest DT for CI! Congratulations, beautiful projects, and I love especially the seaside panel fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Coco xx